Nativity Parish Mission Statement:
We, the people of Nativity Parish, commit to proclaiming Jesus’ Kingdom
by learning and teaching His Word,
adoring his presence, and serving the needs of all people.
Monday-Friday - 6:30am
Saturday - 8:00am
Saturday Vigil - 4:15pm
Sunday - 6:30am and 9:30am
Fr. Andy will still be broadcasting Mass on KDTH AM 1370 on Saturday evenings at 4pm and Sunday mornings at 6:30am.
Livestream Mass with Archbishop Jackels on Sundays at 9am. You can find a link at https://dbqarch.org/live-broadcasts.
Beginning Saturday, May 30, we will resume our normal schedule for confessions.
Monday - Friday 7:00am
First Saturday 7:15am
Messages left at (563) 582-1839 will be returned as soon as possible. See "Staff" page for emailing options.
Posted in Blog on 10/23/20
Click here to read the daily readings from the USCCB website.
I've actually been ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 10/22/20
Click here to read the daily readings on the USCCB website.
I was really ... Read More »
News & Events
Watch here for News and Upcoming Events
Family Holy Hours are back! Enjoy an hour of Eucharistic Adoration with soft music. Everyone is welcome; family not required! Every Wednesday at 6pm. Confessions will be available.
Thank you for joining us at mass this weekend! We have resumed our regular mass schedule. Please join us and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Fr. Andy will still be broadcasting mass on KDTH AM 1370 on Saturday evenings at 4pm and Sunday mornings at 6:30am.
You can also watch a pre-recorded mass with Archbishop Jackels on Sundays at 9 am at this link.
We now offer updated giving options. If you're in a financial position to continue your weekly or monthly offertory, please see these new options.
From the Parish Nurse desk…..Please call the office (582-1839) if you have/know a fellow parishioner/family member, neighbor, or yourself that could use my services. Becky
- Father Andy Upah, Pastor
- Deacon Steve Whiteman, Deacon
- Vacant -, Secretary
- Joan Bradley, Bookkeeper
- Amanda Benner, Director of Evangelization
- Mary Ann McCauley, Music & Choir Director
- Becky Krapfl, Parish Nurse
- Karen Leisen, Parish Visitor
- Sam Anderson, St. Anthony - Coordinator of Religious Education
- Marcy McElroy, St. Anthony - Youth Formation Coordinator
- Ralf Schreyer, Maintenance
- Tom Guler, Maintenance
- Judy Guler, Maintenance
To support Nativity via the Catholic Foundation in the Archdiocese of Dubuque, please click the above icon. When asked for "Designation" please select "The Church of the Nativity William Butt Education Endowment." Monies donated to this endowment are exclusively used for scholarships for students, grades K-8, from Nativity Parish attending Catholic schools within the city of Dubuque, IA.
Details coming soon...
Readings for the week of October 25, 2020
- Sunday: Ex 22:20-26 / Ps 18:2-3, 3-4, 47, 51  / 1 Thes 1:5c-10 / Mt 22:34-40
- Monday: Eph 4:32—5:8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [cf. Eph 5:1] / Lk 13:10-17
- Tuesday: Eph 5:21-33 / Ps 128:1-2, 3, 4-5 [1a] / Lk 13:18-21
- Wednesday: Eph 2:19-22 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 [5a] / Lk 6:12-16
- Thursday: Eph 6:10-20 / Ps 144:1b, 2, 9-10 [1b] / Lk 13:31-35
- Friday: Phil 1:1-11 / Ps 111:1-2, 3-4, 5-6  / Lk 14:1-6
- Saturday: Phil 1:18b-26 / Ps 42:2, 3 5cdef / Lk 14:1, 7-11
- Next Sunday: Rv 7:2-4, 9-14 / Ps 24:1bc-2, 3-4ab, 5-6 [cf. 6] / 1 Jn 3:1-3 / Mt 5:1-12a